Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday... Thinking to eat sundae ice-cream....

It's Sunday!!!! It's time for relax/enjoy wif friends, family or love ones.... But me, just be a audience. The show is "Sunday Treat @Limbang Plaza"... I watched a lots of people hanging around at Plaza with family/frens/love ones/alone... I wish I had spend my times with I love ones... But my jobs really makes me always busy. BTW, he's not around here...I mean he's not in Limbang... Not Limbangian... He's at Serian... Noe him for 3 years. This is the longest period I take to know someone in a distance relationship. And what's make me happy for this year, he want to propose me... I hope so...
New year??? Evendoe today oredi 3rd Jan, but still feel new year. I have not any wishes for dis year. Bcoz, my old wishes still not be reality yet. I'm just continuing my old wishes until it become reality. Why we need to set the new wishes but the old wishes not 100% achieved...
My life, economy still have not stable. I really need proper job now. Dis year I will be 26 years old... Nearly ends of twenties... Still single, still searching a proper job... Why my life so boring??? I dun have many boy friends... And not to many girl friends at my place... Just my colleagues... But my family oso not to open-minded person... After work, I must straight going home. If I want to going to anywhere, I must to inform them where I'm going and must not too late. Sometimes I feel I'm still a kid dat I need to follow the rules... I become rebeller in silence...
Chiaoooo....

No comments: